International Students

When to Apply

Calstone College operates on a rolling admissions policy. We accept applications into our programs up to the start of the program for that quarter.


You may, for example, be admitted in the Spring Quarter, but be enrolled in the 1st Quarter of Courses for a particular program.

Please contact the admissions office for current deadlines and more information.

Admissions Office: (213) 738-7700

Winter Quarter Begins: January 6, 2022
Spring Quarter Begins: April 6, 2022
Summer Quarter Begins: July 7, 2022
Fall Quarter Begins: October 4, 2022

Application Form