top of page
Transfer Overview

The maximum number of units transferable from another institution to Calstone College is 50% of the total quarter units that a program requires.

transfer student pic.JPG
Transfer Next Steps

Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges attended, past and present in order to be considered for transfer of units. This includes community colleges, enrichment courses, study abroad, and any other coursework completed.


Students must have earned a grade of "C" or better in each class in order to receive credit. All units must be earned at a regionally accredited institution.

Official high school transcripts should be submitted and any college coursework completed will be evaluated for credit on a case by case basis.

*See Policy for Evaluation of Credit

bottom of page